DOG MASSAGE: 50 Techniques Head to Tail - MaryJean Ballner - New Softcover @
A WHISKERS-TO-TAIL GUIDE TO MASSAGE TECHNIQUES
Trade Paperback format
St Martin's Press 2001
158 pages, 7" x 9"
One of the best ways to communicate with your dog is through touch, and this terrific book gives detailed instructions about:
* Over 50 massage techniques, with illustrating photos
* Hand positions, speeds, pressures, moods
* Advanced treatments and "white glove" treatments
* Special advice for dogs of all shapes and sizes
* How to recognize positive feedback
* How to bring on "Power Wagging"
* How to 'voice massage'
This original, easy-to-follow guide to pet massage will enhance the loving bond between you and your companion, aid early detection of health problems, and, of course, relax tense or overworked muscles.